- Support for a wide range of businesses related to supply chains. TWX-21 provides various business application services that support S2C*1 and SCM*2. These services cover a wide range of business areas for a series of corporate business activities, including design, procurement, production, and sales. TWX-21 provides significant contributions to our customers' businesses through the combination of multiple services, in addition to the provision of individual services.
- Cloud-based services improve flexibility and reduce the burden associated with operations.
- ＊1 Source-to-contract. This includes processes from selecting suppliers to issuing quotes and negotiating and concluding an agreement.
- ＊2 Supply chain management. This is a business management technique used to achieve efficiency and optimization of the entire process by conducting an integrated review of the flow of goods within an industry, from suppliers to end customers.
- Incorporation of the Hitachi Group’s expertise TWX-21 has been used as the standard e-commerce platform of the Hitachi Group since before it was first provided as a service in 1997. By incorporating expertise developed inside and outside the Hitachi Group, TWX-21 provides generous support for our customers in all phases, from the phase before installation to the phase after operation starts.
- Periodic TWX-21 Users Meetings provide an opportunity for our customers to discuss their experiences using the service, and for Hitachi to share the most up-to-date features.
TWX-21 supports our customers’ business practices in Asia and the rest of the world. The global help desk responds to customer inquiries in 6 languages (Japanese, English, Chinese, Malay, Thai, and Indonesian). We are continuously improving our functions and service quality to meet our customers’ needs based on feedback from customers around the world.