Hitachi offers a range of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) such as SAP ECC/SAP A1 (SAP Business All-in-One), and SAP B1 (SAP Business One) that combines proven business processes and technology tailored to meet specific industry needs.
Leveraging on Hitachi's unparalleled expertise in the functional and technological areas of SAP ERP solutions, and our maestro industry knowledge and best practices, our customers are able to reap the benefits of SAP ERP to optimize their businesses. Hitachi's competency in SAP ERP straddles across these business modules:
SAP ERP Financials
Streamline and automate your financial operations – while ensuring regulatory compliance and gaining real-time insight into overall performance.
- Enhance your core financial capabilities and generate accurate reports in real time
- Capture processes from different applications – for a single version of financial truth
- Reduce cost of goods sold (COGS) and maximize profitability
- Ensure compliance with IFRSS, US-GAAP, and local GAAP regulations
- Analyze customer behavior and sales to quickly identify and seize new opportunities
SAP ERP Human Capital Management
Better manage your most valuable asset – your people – with support for recruiting, onboarding, and administration to professional development and promotion.
- Improve workforce efficiency, productivity, and satisfaction
- Deliver best-in-class HR processes at the lowest possible cost
- Predict and plan for future workforce needs and demands
- Align corporate strategies with team and individual goals
SAP ERP Sales and Service
Support a wide range of customer-focused processes – from selling products and delivering services to aftermarket warranty claims, service orders, and returns.
- Simplify and accelerate the entire order-to-cash cycle
- Deliver orders on time and improve customer satisfaction
- Streamline processes and reduce operational costs
- Boost productivity and increase sales and profit margins
- Benefit from profitable sales and interaction channels
SAP ERP Procurement and Logistics Execution
Maximize cost savings with support for your end-to-end procurement and logistics processes – from self-service requisitioning to invoicing and payments.
- Streamline and optimize the flow of materials
- Actively manage your end-to-end procure-to-pay processes
- Reduce unnecessary stock and improve spend performance
- Rely on a single, complete, and integrated solution
SAP ERP Product Development and Manufacturing
Accelerate your entire manufacturing process – from planning and scheduling to monitoring and analysis – while improving efficiency across your value chain.
- Be first to market with innovative, high-quality products
- Proactively identify and fix potential issues with real-time tracking and analysis
- Quickly respond to changes in demand with accelerated planning and execution
- Improve plant performance with real-time visibility into shop floor processes
SAP ERP Corporate Services
Streamline and gain greater control of your corporate services – from enterprise asset and quality management to travel, portfolio, and project management.
- Tightly integrate your services with processes that span the enterprise
- Maximize the transparency of your corporate services
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your business operations
- Reduce financial and environmental risks – and enhance employee safety
- Ensure that company policies are applied to all processes
Mobility for SAP ERP
Provide employees with secure mobile access to the information and processes they need to handle critical tasks – and make informed decisions – in real time.
- Boost task and information worker productivity
- Improve decision making in the field – at all levels of the organization
- Extend the value of your enterprise applications with mobile accessibility
- Deploy enterprise-grade apps and drive mobile initiatives across your organization
Rapid Deployment for SAP ERP
Bring speed and predictability to your ERP implementation with SAP's preconfigured software, best practices, and services – at a fixed scope and price.
- Get up and running with SAP ERP in as little as 19 weeks*
- Support core business operations, from accounting to sales, with a single solution
- Start small with what you need now, and expand functionality as your needs change
- Choose your industry for new ERP installations: manufacturing, trading, or finance
- Upgrade existing ERP software with packages like CRM, Treasury, SAP HANA, and more
SAP Integrated Business Management On Demand
Run all your business management processes on an affordable, cloud-based suite – ideally suited for SMEs and subsidiaries of large corporations.
- Accelerate financial, customer relationship, HR, procurement, and supply processes
- Gain timely insights with integrated analytics and reporting
- Access key business functionality anywhere – on a broad range of mobile devices
- Rely on SAP experts to manage and maintain your solution in world-class data centers